Experience a touch of Heaven.

Alleviation
A custom relaxation massage to bring you a variety of techniques specifically designed to relax your muscles by applying pressure to them against deeper muscles and bones, and massaging in the same direction as the flow of blood returning to your heart. (Light to medium pressure.)
30 minute $30● 60 minute $45  90 minute $65

Prenatal
A massage to promote relaxation, soothe nerves, and instill a feeling of well-being for both you and your child. Reduces swelling, tension and insomnia. Supports are used to maximize your comfort.

30 minute $30 60 minute $45

Heavy Hands
A massage designed to help heal your body from rigors of stress by loosening bonds between layers of muscle and tissue throughout your body, allowing your body systems to eliminate waste and introduce a sense of deep restoration. (Deep pressure. Not recommended for everyone. May cause soreness.)

30 minute $35 60 minute $55 90 minute $80

Nape and Base Relief
This combination massage will relieve tension and stress while bringing balance and pain relief. Specifically targets your neck and back.

30 minute $30 60 minute $45

Hot Stone
Warm Basalt Stones gently massage your body while delivering heat directly to fatigued muscles inducing relaxation and increasing circulation.
60 minute $70 90 minute $100 


3 comments:

  1. I injured my neck pretty badly once when I fainted. I experienced no relief from the pain until Britany massaged my neck and back. I was amazed by the relief a massage from Britany gave me. After a few sessions, I no longer had chronic neck pain, which I had been experiencing for months. I recommend Britany’s services to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blog, Britany! Wish I were closer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suffer from fibromyalgia and was extremely sore from a 5K that left me feeling pain all in my back. Britany did a wonderful job on helping relieve a lot of that tension and pain just on my first visit. Will definitely be back!

    ReplyDelete